About Me

My photo
Hello~ I'm what friends and family call creative! My husband , on the other hand, calls it obsessive lol! I live in the U.S. with my autistic child and husband. Crafting for me is more than a passion, it's an extension of who I am. I'm an artist, illustrator, Die Designer, Product Developer and even an accountant. I love being in my happy . . .comfy . . and creative place. I am here to share and always inspire and I believe that everyone should be able to afford reliable and adorable products to help them find their JOY in crafting! Stay Crafty,

Tabs

Friday, April 19, 2013

New Goal Achieving DT assignment


So without further delay, I feel like I could burst at the seams trying to hold this in!  


I've been announced today as one of the three new members of the best Ribbon DT in blogland!  

The Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team!  

I'm so thrilled to be working with such a wonderful team of talented ladies, and have you seen those ribbons???  OMG!!!  Bonnie carries simply EVERYTHING!  In EVERY COLORimaginable!  The store is a one stop ribbon lovers dream!  And so well organized!  You can shop via color, size or a specifice type and genre of ribbons!  The seam binding, Silk, Jute, Grosegrains and those Organza delights!  Where to begin???   And it doesn't stop at ribbons either, she carries adhesives, buttons, candi, pearls and more! 

 You name it, she's got it!  

Working with a company that provides embellishments I love to use on my projects, a Company that I can really stand behind, has been a goal of mine since beginning my blog journey! 

 Thank you Bonnie for the wonderful opportunity and I can't wait to mix up my Shape EZ templates with all the products at RRR!
 
 The RRR blog "Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings" where you're always sure to get great tutorials and inspirations is here
The RRR Challenge (every two weeks) join in on the fun using ribbon on your projects and following the theme for great ribbon prizes is here
And one of my favorite places to shop for my ribbon is here at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store where you get the variety and quality at great prices!
 
Congratulations to the other new members as well, I'm sure they would love for you to stop by and say hi! 
Tammy Louise Cunliffe - NEW MEMBER
http://handmadebytlc.blogspot.com/
 


Tracey Sabella - NEW MEMBER
http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/ 


Jenn Cochran - NEW MEMBER
http://jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com/ 


As Always, Happy Crafting!

P.S.  The next Whimsy release is coming up on the 23 of April!  Wait till you see the candy giveaway this month!!  YUMMY!  And the Inspirations Magazine comes out at the end of this month as well!  See you all then!

INSPIRATIONAL THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.
John Dewey

No comments:

Post a Comment